Mayweather vs Ortiz: Sept. 17

"My fans have been hanging around longer enough. Floyd Mayweather versus. Victor Ortiz. Sept 17, this year for the WBC world championship." - Floyd Mayweather (via Twitter)
Floyd “Baby Face” Mayweather is about to battle Victor “Viscious” Ortiz for one of the extremely coveted title within the boxing arena to date, the WBC Welterweight Champion, that recently Ortiz secures under this man's belt. Set in Sin City’s MGM Grand upon September seventeen, this year, boxing fans all around the globe tend to be for a massive spectacle just like never they had noticed before.

This future battle ends Mayweather’s 16-month lay off from the sport. "I am all set to go back to the ring and give my admirers an awesome night of boxing by contending the ideal out there along with me, that is Victor Ortiz," Mayweather said. “... nonetheless on September. 17, Ortiz is simply likely to be a further prey, the 42nd individual who used without success. Keep in mind that, I'll be prepared," he featured with his unimaginable data (41-0, 25 Kos), promising his lovers an additional triumph.

Ortiz (29-2-2, 22 KOs), who is now $400 000 thicker after defeating Berto past April, cleared Mayweather’s words with as much conviction and also conviction, "I'm a strong fighter and I have worked hard to apaisement my critics. I'm a world champion for virtually any reason that i'm not going to let go of my title any time soon. This is certainly usually an excellent battle, however I will remain a world champion for many years in the future."

"I suppose this is an interesting competition and I think it will likely be a thrilling battle because Victor Ortiz is a pressure fighter plus he will come to fight all night long," Golden Boy's Richard Schaefer, Ortiz's marketer, advised ESPN. " Naturally, Mayweather has capabilities, acceleration and excellent defense. It's going to be an exceptionally interesting fight," he added.

"Any time Floyd fights, all of us stops to look at and this is an exciting occasion for boxing given it usually happens when Floyd steps into the ring," said Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions, retaliated and added “There is not a greater showman when compared with
Floyd and the man backs up his legacy with awesome, one-of-a-kind capabilities.”

This combat might actually get Mayweather’s credibility as a sport giant having accomplished things that are unbecoming inside his 16-month lay off, including of which are 2 misdemeanor cases, and his refusal of the quite a bit predicted Pacquiao-Mayweather battle which will have improved or broken each of their jobs based on who is wearing the belt immediately after.
With massive words "Yet no one is going to share with me how you can live my life. I really don't care. I'm here to fight," the undefeated Baby Face is back, back with a reparation.